Final Sale Items
There are no returns on wound/caked yarn, needles, hooks, clearance items, books, patterns, magazines, or used/opened merchandise.
Incorrect, Defective, or Damaged Items
Please let us know within 7 days if we've shipped the wrong item, or if an item is defective or damaged. In these instances, Seed Stitch will pay to ship you a new item if one is available and provide a postage-paid label to send the incorrect/defective/damaged item back to us. Returns for incorrect, defective or damaged items are also accepted in store.
To initiate a return, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other items in new condition may be returned according to the policies below.
TIMELINE & METHOD
- Returns requested within 14 days of the order may be for either store credit or a refund.
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
- For free-with-purchase deals, if the purchased item is returned and the free item is not, the regular price of the free item will be deducted from the refund.
- For buy-one-get-one and similar deals, if only a subset of the applicable items is being returned, the value of the refund will be calculated such that the full regular price has been paid for the item/items that is/are being kept.
- For discounted and sale items, the price you paid will be the return value. This is not necessarily the original or current price.
- Returns or exchanges on holiday themed items are not accepted after the holiday has taken place.
Seed Stitch does not pay shipping charges for returns - you must pay to ship the items to be returned back to us or come visit us in person. Please contact us via email at email@example.com for specifics on shipped returns.
Winding service is charged at the rate of $2.00 per skein/hank. Winding is FREE with purchases of 6 skeins or more. Winding requires next business day pick up. Once yarn is wound, it can not be returned. ONLINE orders: please specify which skein/hanks you'd like wound if uneven ratio. If ordering 6 skeins or more, please let us know if you'd like our complementary winding service.
- Register online or in-store.
- Payment must be made in full to reserve your spot.
- A minimum of 3 people, maximum of 6, must be registered or class is subject to cancellation.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL for classes. No exchanges or refunds can be made
***Please arrive for class on time, with yarn wound and pattern printed***