Final Sale Items
There are no returns on wound/caked yarn, needles, hooks, clearance items, books, patterns, magazines, or used/opened merchandise.
Incorrect, Defective, or Damaged Items
Please let us know within 7 days if we've shipped the wrong item, or if an item is defective or damaged. In these instances, Seed Stitch will pay to ship you a new item if one is available and provide a postage-paid label to send the incorrect/defective/damaged item back to us. Returns for incorrect, defective or damaged items are also accepted in store.
To initiate a return, you can email us at: email@example.com.
Other items in new condition may be returned according to the policies below.
TIMELINE & METHOD
- Returns requested within 14 days of the order may be for either store credit or a refund.
DEALS & DISCOUNTS
- For free-with-purchase deals, if the purchased item is returned and the free item is not, the regular price of the free item will be deducted from the refund.
- For buy-one-get-one and similar deals, if only a subset of the applicable items is being returned, the value of the refund will be calculated such that the full regular price has been paid for the item/items that is/are being kept.
- For discounted and sale items, the price you paid will be the return value. This is not necessarily the original or current price.
Seed Stitch does not pay shipping charges for returns - you must pay to ship the items to be returned back to us or come visit us in person. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for specifics on shipped returns.
Winding service is charged at the rate of $2.00 per skein/hank. Winding is FREE with purchases of 6 skeins or more. Winding requires next business day pick up. Once yarn is wound, it can not be returned. ONLINE orders: please specify which skein/hanks you'd like wound if uneven ratio. If ordering 6 skeins or more, please let us know if you'd like our complementary winding service.
- Register online or in-store.
- Payment must be made in full to reserve your spot.
- A minimum of 3 people, maximum of 6, must be registered or class is subject to cancellation.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL for classes. No exchanges or refunds can be made.
- At this time, class participants are required to wear a mask.
***Please arrive for class on time, with yarn wound and pattern printed***